domingo, 4 de novembro de 2012

Touch Korea Tour: Gangnam Style day 1






Hey guys, sweet?

Well, today i’ll share some thoughts (and pictures of course) about our first day of Touch Korea Tour: Gangnam Style.

Just remind you guys that if you wanna know more about Korea Tourism Organization don't forget to check their website and their Facebook.

Well, on the first day i woke up late (haha sorry about that) but in the end all end up fine. After that we went to orientation on KTO head office.

                                                  (We're ready, let's get it!)

Right after the orientation we all went to Seoul Fashion Week.

Seoul Fashion Week is a global fashion business event that is held twice a year, in April and October, SS/Fw collections.

I must say it was awesome. I’m not into fashion or something but it was really cool thing to see. Especially cause Goddess Gyuri was there (Yes, KARA’s Gyuri).

I saw her when we arrived, but when we were leaving she stay just by me side (yeah, you can envy me now).

She even asked for my phone number (she called me last night btw).





Yeah, it was a rainy day.


                                                            (Amelie and Elizabeth)

Ok, after that we went to IFC mall to have lunch. We eat Korean Bulgogi (which is similar to a Brazilian Churrasco) and went for a walk after lunch.






After a few walks we went to Ilsan to see MBC’s Show! Music Core.

If you are a K-pop fan you must know what it is, but if you’re not, I’ll tell you.

It’s a place where a lot of K-pop groups went to perform live for the fans and they recorded to show live on TV (MBC channel, of course).

I must confess that I’m not into K-pop but I had fun, I saw a lot of groups. I saw miss A, Ailee, Orange Caramel, MrMr, Hyuna, Ga In, TVXQ, etc.

The beautiful MCs: Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun all from SNSD (Girl's Generation).

Sorry, we weren’t allowed to take pictures.

When the show’s over we went to GLAMPING to have a dinner. That place is awesome, looks like you’re camping.


I gave an interview to some random guy, I don’t know if it was for a magazine or newspaper (I’ll get that latter).

And that was our first day of Touch Korea Tour: Gangnam Style.

Comment if you like, or if you have any questions about the campaign or whatever, and stay tuned for the next posts about my awesome experience in Korea.

See ya.





                                                     ABOUT KTO AND BUZZ KOREA


buzz KOREA (http://www.ibuzzkorea.com/eng/) is an online community platform that allows users to share and upload content about Korea and its tourism. buzz KOREA members share their blog posts, photos and videos about their stories and experiences to help others discover the hidden attractions of Korea.



The “Touch Korea Tour” campaign (http://www.ibuzzkorea.com/touchkoreatour/eng) provides participants with the opportunity to tangibly experience Korea in person. Participants of this tour travel throughout Korea, exploring the various attractions and sights of the country. In turn, they help spread other travelers find unique destinations and activities to try.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário